Hi all,
is there a possibility to combine several IQueryable without execute the
query?

Pseudocode:

var q1 = (IQueryable<Person>).....;var q2 = (IQueryable<Person>).....;

var q = q1.Union(q2);

or

SELECT *
FROM Table1
WHERE id IN
  (Result ids of IQueryable1)
OR
  (Result ids of IQueryable2)

I achieved a solution by using Disjunction of Queryover. As result I need
an IQueryable without the query has been executed. So a solution can also
be if it is possible to convert IQueryover to IQueryable.

Thanks in advance