Hi Oskar,
thanks for your response. Sorry, I forgot one thing to mention.
In the part of code where I need to combine the IQueryable I have got some
external objects in a list which provide methods which return the
IQueryable to combine.
So I have s.th. like this:

foreach(var subquery in listOfIQueryablePerson)
{
  combinedIQueryable = from p allPersons
                                    where subquery.Contains(p.id)
|| combinedIQueryable.Contains(p.id);
}

The code above fits my requirements but it is not very nice and hasn't a
good performance. Is there any other solution for that?

Thanks