David Levine <levin...@acm.org> wrote:
    > Ken wrote:

    >> What version of nmh are you using?  There was a recent bug reported
    >> by Cy Schubert that may be the cause of this:
    >>
    >> http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?65002

savannah keeps saying that I didn't pick a group, even after logging and
going to the nmh bug list.  I can't seem to even copy the stupid summary with
that commit id... 8f897f65.

    > Interesting.  Can anyone replicate this bug?  Michael, are you running
    > on FreeBSD or something else?

I am presently running 1.8+dev, commit
fefdea3fd1b29686418df45063854ed2e3880488 which is Dec.3 origin/master.
(Your commit)
It certainly includes that commit above.
I updated just last week before starting this thread actually.
Looking at my outbox, I think it did start when I upgraded.

I tried "git revert  8f897f65", but it results in a bunch of conflicts, which
I decided not to investigate.