Ralph wrote:

> Or perhaps use -nodraftfolder to cancel any profile setting when send is
> being used and carry on as before.  Though I don't know if
> -nodraftfolder completely undoes a profile's -draftfolder.

Good idea.  And good call about not completely undoing -draftfolder.  As
explained in the commit message:

commit 5718396d9c51c6e41d13c2548cd3ced591d3a028

Added -nodraftfolder to send(1) args when mhmail(1) is invoked with -profile.

mhmail uses a tmp file.  If the user has a -draftfolder switch in the send
component of their profile, send interpreted the tmp filename as a message
number.  That caused send to fail.  Fixed by squashing any send -draftfolder
switches by appending the -nodraftfolder switch.

The handling by send of "-draftfolder folder_name -nodraftfolder" is not the
same as if that sequence of switches was not used.  With it, the filename is
processed by m_maildir().  Because mhmail provides an absolute path to send as
the filename, m_maildir() returns the path unchanged.  send therefore works
properly with the absolute path argument from mhmail.

Thanks to Ralph for reporting the bug and providing the fix.

David