Hello,

After upgrading to 1.8 running commands  like comp, repl, etc, no longer
bring up my editor (vi) with the data already filled in. For example, to
type  this  email  I typed  comp,  and  then  it  entered some  kind  of
interactive dialog asking  me for the To header, the  Subject, and other
headers, then it printed
--------
and then let me start typing a message.  None of this is what it used to
be. I used  to type comp and  immediately vi would open with  all of the
headers and other details from my components in there.

Similarly, I used  to type repl (followed by my  favorite arguments) and
it would populate my  editor with a bunch of details  that I could edit,
but now I have some strange interactive thing.

What can I do to get the original behavior back?

Thanks,

Andy