Thus said "Andy Bradford" on 04 Apr 2024 16:45:29 -0600:

> Any interest in renewing a discussion about this?

Also, I  have found  at least  one contact  mechanism that  I'm pursuing
but  I'm  not  very  hopeful  that   it  will  result  in  any  kind  of
resolution---there is  a "Send Feedback" option,  however, I've utilized
it  in the  past  and received  no confirmation.  The  bug still  exists
because the messages are still being sent with huge lines.

There is no rush to get this code in, but I just wanted to bring this up
again just  in case  anyone else  has an opinion  (assuming we  have new
subscribers  since I  last mentioned  it). Sadly,  I agree  with Ralph's
comments here:

https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/nmh-workers/2022-11/msg00014.html

The best  option is  to have  the sender comply  with RFC  5322, Section
2.1.1 which clearly  restricts line lengths. We'll see  where my efforts
to contact end up.

Thanks,

Andy