Hi Toufigh,

R has updated its memory handling in recent updates, so if you are using an
older version of R then updating to the latest version may help.  Otherwise
you might try subsetting the plot to reduce the number of plots created.
For example:

# Change the covariate scope

change.xvardef(xpdb,var="covariates") <- c("SEX","AGE","WT")

# then run the plot again:

parm.vs.cov(xpdb)

The scope can also be changed in the classic menu system.

Best regards

Andy

Andrew Hooker, Ph.D.

Associate Professor of Pharmacometrics