Dear Toufigh,

I guess you've got a relatively large model and/or dataset - R has bumped up
against its memory limit under your version of Windows (which I'm assuming
you're using based on the error message). Which version are you using? 32-bit
or 64-bit?

To support what Andy and Jeroen have suggested, the solutions are typically to
get more RAM, upgrade R, upgrade to a 64-bit OS if you aren't already running
on one, or to reduce the scope of the problem. You could accomplish the latter
by  running the parameter vs covariate comparisons by hand, or by doing them in
smaller batches. See help(xpose.prefs-class) for details related to changing
the definitions of the parameters and covariates in the Xvardef section of an
Xpose data object - shortening the vectors of parameters (parms) and covariates
will reduce the dimensionality or the problem.

You could also try upping the memory limit (using memory.limit), but this may
not work. There's a short discussion of Windows memory limits in R here:
http://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/base/rw-FAQ.html#There-seems-to-be-a-limit-on-the-memory-it-uses_0021

Hope this helps!

Best
Justin

--

Justin Wilkins, PhD

Exprimo NV

Tel:    +41 (0) 81 599 23 82
Mobile: +41 (0) 76 561 09 49
E-mail: justin.wilk...@exprimo.com
Web:    www.exprimo.com

This e-mail is confidential. It is also privileged or otherwise protected by
work product immunity or other legal rules. The information is intended to be
for use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
the contents of this information is prohibited. You should therefore delete
this message from your computer system. If you have received the message in
error, please notify us by reply e-mail. The integrity and security of this
message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.

Thank you for your co-operation.