From: owner-nmus...@globomaxnm.com [mailto:owner-nmus...@globomaxnm.com] On
Behalf Of Fanny Gallais
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 2:55 AM
To: nmusers@globomaxnm.com
Subject: [NMusers] Parameter uncertainty

Dear NM users,

I would like to perform a simulation (on R) incorporating parameter
uncertainty. For now I'm working on a simple PK model. Parameters were
estimated with NONMEM. I'm trying to figure out what is the best way to assess
parameter uncertainty. I've read about using the standard errors reported by
NONMEM and assume a normal distribution. The main problem is this can lead to
negative values. Another approach would be a more computational non-parametric
method like bootstrap. Do you know other methods to assess parameter
uncertainty?

Best regards

F. Gallais