I've fixed it by increasing NPARAM until it worked (increasing to 7), but can
anyone explain why I get this message for a 3 compartment model with additional
compartments to output a time above a concentration threshold (#4) and AUC
while above that concentration threshold (#5)?  It appears that NONMEM wants
additional parameters added to NPARAM when I added calculated value CC in the
$DES block.  What is also odd to me is that the fault is called on the line
defining DADT(2). Thanks in advance. Paul

$SUBROUTINES ADVAN6 TOL=3
$MODEL NCOMP=5 NPARAM=6
COMP=(CENTRAL DEFDOSE DEFOBS)
COMP=(TISU1)
COMP=(TISU2)
COMP=(TTIME)
COMP=(AUCC)

;------------------PK BLOCK
$PK
MIC=0.12 ; SEEKING TIME AND AUC ABOVE 0.12 MCG/ML

TVCL = POP_CL
TVV1=POP_V1
TVQ2=POP_Q2
TVV2=POP_V2
TVQ3=POP_Q3
TVV3=POP_V3

CL=TVCL * EXP(ETA(1))
V1=TVV1 * EXP(ETA(2))
Q2=TVQ2 * EXP(ETA(3))
V2=TVV2 * EXP(ETA(4))
Q3=TVQ3 * EXP(ETA(5))
V3=TVV3 * EXP(ETA(6))

K10=CL/V1
K12=Q2/V1
K21=Q2/V2
K13=Q3/V1
K31=Q3/V3

;--------------------DES BLOCK
$DES
CC=A(1)/V1

RT=0
IF(CC.GT.MIC) RT=1

DADT(1) = - A(1) * (K10 + K12 + K13) + A(2) * K21  + A(3)*K31
DADT(2) = A(1) * K12 - A(2) * K21
DADT(3) = A(1) * K13 - A(3) * K31

DADT(4)=RT ; TIME ABOVE THRESHOLD TAT
DADT(5)=RT*CC ; AUC ABOVE THRESHOLD AUCAT
;----------------- ERROR MODEL ----------------------------------
$ERROR
IPRED = F
   IRES=IPRED-DV