From: Leonid Gibiansky <lgibian...@quantpharm.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 11:53 PM
To: Paul Hutson <paul.hut...@wisc.edu>; 'nmusers' <nmusers@globomaxnm.com>
Subject: Re: [NMusers] ERROR NUMBER OF BASIC PK PARAMETERS EXCEEDS VALUE OF
NPARAM IN $MODEL

Not sure why would we need NPARAM there, is it necessary? I think one can skip
it.

On the different topic, expression for IWRES is not correct:

IWRES=IRES/(IPRED * EPS(1) + EPS(2))

This is the version that should be used:

IWRES=IRES/SQRT(IPRED**2 * SIGMA(1,1) + SIGMA(2,2))

Also it is more traditional to define IRES=DV-IPRED (negative residual
corresponds to over-predictions; observed=predicted + residual error).

Regards
Leonid