Hep

Salve's points are totally valid.

It is also our experience in Copenhagen, it is important to be an integrated
part of the conference not a side-track. Side-tracks can always happen, but it
is important to emphasize on general Perl talks, which introduces some of the
Perl bling, line web frameworks (dancer, mojolicious and catalyst) or other
talks, which go well with the expected audience. We did primarily Perl6, which
was probably a bit over the head of most of the attendees even though it was a
lot of fun.

jonasbn
--
AIM: BjonasN      Gtalk: jona...@gmail.com