Hi,
I would like to organize NPW2014 in Helsinki.

Helsinki.pm has not been active (at all), but it's going to be
reawakened now. We have a core team of 4..5 committed people (all
working for same company, including me); that alone might be enough
staff and resources to run the workshop, but obviously this needs to
be a community event, and we're just starting to recruit more people
to volunteer.. and to activate the pm, in general.

I can't propose an exact date yet, but initially I'd prefer
spring/summer rather than fall.

I'll be at the NPW Copenhagen, from Friday to Sunday evening.
See you there!

--
Panu Ervamaa
Chief Technology Officer

We build awesome digital services. With love.