Hi Panu,

Panu Ervamaa said:

Hi,
I would like to organize NPW2014 in Helsinki.

I'm looking very much forward to it! :D

Helsinki.pm has not been active (at all), but it's going to be
reawakened now. We have a core team of 4..5 committed people (all
working for same company, including me); that alone might be enough
staff and resources to run the workshop, but obviously this needs to
be a community event, and we're just starting to recruit more people
to volunteer.. and to activate the pm, in general.

Here's my tip: Get going immediately, and invite widely! (Make sure to invite on relevant places like perlmonks, facebook, linkedin, reddit, meetup and wherever else you may think would be relevant to reach your audience. Don't wait; There'll be enough waiting after you start! :)