Hi John, Mike and anyone else who's interested,

Entry to the NPS forum, open to all, is now also on the Home page of the NPS
website, and so easier to find as you suggest, so you can now find it at

http://www.northumbrianpipers.org.uk/

or go straight there at

http://www.northumbrianpipers.org.uk/pipersforum/

There are links to Adrian's  Forum, and many other things, including more tune
collections than you have time to read through, on the Links page of the NPS
website
http://www.northumbrianpipers.org.uk/index.php?page=Links

Any other suggestions for improving the site, or volunteers to look after any
sections, existing or new, gratefully accepted

cheers, Tim