Thanks for the excellent commentary, Matt.

   Because it was the tune itself and not the particular setting that
   aroused the interest of the few pipers who responded, then I suggest we
   pick "Cuddy Claw'd Her" as the TOTM, any setting acceptable.  That is,
   unless anyone objects.

   Pipers are encouraged to make commentary on their performances,
   explaining the research behind it, discuss their desicions about tempo,
   rhythm, etc.  It would also be interesting to include information on
   the instrument used in the performance.

   On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 8:13 AM, Matt Seattle