Yes, Cut & Dry is the obvious one. I did a survey of versions for an
   article in the NPS mag many (harvest) moons ago, and have since come up
   with more information and my own version, but one good version is
   enough (e.g. Peacock or Dixon).
   Others with appropriate titles are Jack's Gone A-Shearing (Vickers) and
   Robin Shure In Hairst [=Sheared in Harvest/Autumn] (in Dixon as Mock
   The Soldier's Lady), both fine 3/2 hornpipes. These have made me ponder
   about a connection between the lost 3/2 hornpipe and the physical
   activity of harvesting - I have read that pipers played for harvest
   workers.