Hi everyone.

I have not yet purchased a set of pipes but certainly intend to do so.

I live in Essex, England and would be keen to hear from anyone in my
neck of the woods who might care to give me some advice on learning to
play this instrument. Also is there anyone out there who has, or knows
of a set of Northumbrian pipe for sale.

Kindest regards

Roy Treloar

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain
privileged or copyright information. It is intended solely for the
individual(s) to whom it is addressed. You must not present this message to
another party without gaining permission from the sender. If you are not the
intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this email or the
information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify us.=0A=0AIf
you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately,
and delete this email from your system. we do not guarantee that this material
is free from viruses or any other defects although due care has been taken to
minimise the risk.