From: Carmine Poliandro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 9:19 PM
To: NT 2000 Discussions
Subject: RE: Terminal Services and VPN or VPN Alone

Yes, we are looking at going to SQL server for the DB and we are looking at going to
TS as well.

Right now, everything is being driven by cost. So the right solution isn't always the
best solution.

My thought was more of a 'has anyone tried accessing an Access DB over the wire via
VPN with a DSL/Cable connection'.

I think the best way to do this is to have the Execs connect and run the DB with slow
speed and then offer a faster solution. :-)

Thanks again for the replies.