The share is exist, it works fine in windowsNT and higher, and not in win9x.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cotter, Hilary [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 8:34 AM
To: NT 2000 Discussions
Subject: RE: Limit character in Win98

>From win98 do a net view on the server to make sure the path exists,
i.e. in dos do this

Net view \\servername

You should see all shares. Is this share you are trying to map to in
this list?  IF not make sure it is not hidden. If it is not hidden and
doesn't show up make sure it is shared, and you have rights to access
it.

Exactly what is the error message you are getting?

Hilary
973 254-8140
732 687-2264 (cell)
888-236-8061 (pager)