Ross Schulman schrieb am 30.04.2024 um 15:01:
Hello,
I'm attempting to format a resume in Context building off of a template I found online. I'm having an odd error with some bullets on the second page, however. I'm guessing it has something to do with my \definelayout for the second (and subsequent) pages, but I can't figure it out for sure. What is happening is that whichever bullets are at the top of the second page are being wrapped as if they were appearing on the first page, which has a different layout structure.

I've pasted a sanitized version of the tex file below. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Ross Schulman
----------------------------

[...]

Lorem Manager
\startitemize[packed]
   \item \ipsum[alternative=words, n=10, inbetween=\space] \par
   \item \ipsum[alternative=words, n=10, inbetween=\space] \par
   \item \ipsum[alternative=words, n=10, inbetween=\space] \par
   \item \ipsum[alternative=words, n=10, inbetween=\space] \par
\stopitemize

You can use the \testpage command to force a page break before the TeX mechanism to start a new page kicks in.

\startitemize[inbetween={\testpage[2]\blank}]
  \item \ipsum[alternative=words, n=10, inbetween=\space] \par
  \item \ipsum[alternative=words, n=10, inbetween=\space] \par
  \item \ipsum[alternative=words, n=10, inbetween=\space] \par
  \item \ipsum[alternative=words, n=10, inbetween=\space] \par
\stopitemize

Wolfgang

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /