Hi,

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003, Tobias Burnus wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Aug 2003, Holger Schöner wrote:
> > Thanks, Tobias! This works for me, if I place a "\placeformula" before
> > formulas enclosed by "$$". Funny, though, that I get an error if I instead
> > enclose the formula with "\startformula ... \endformula":
> Here it works with \startformula \stopformula [stop not end].

All right, I used \stopformula ... And I just found out the reason, it
seems: I used

        \setupformulae[align=right]

Then, if I use $$ instead of \startformula, I get centered formulas anyway.
If I remove the \setupformulae, then I can also use \startformula ...

So in the moment I have resolved to using centered formulae.

Best regards,

--
Holger F. Schoener      TU Berlin; Dept. IV: EE and Computer Science
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.cs.tu-berlin.de/~hfsch/