Hi gang!

I do not know why this does not work therefore the following:

I have a document with several chapters.
At the beginning an environment file is loaded.

In the environment file there is a block defined as \defineblock[Impressum]
and the block is immediately hidden with \hideblocks[Impressum]

At the end of the document there is the chapter "Colofoon"

\Chapter{Colofoon}

\useblocks[Impressum]

So far so good. But after compilation with texexec --final  of the document
there is the following statement in the log file.

chapter        : 14 Colofoon
textblocks     : second pass needed

No block "Impressum" is typeset.

By the way I am using: ConTeXt  ver: 2003.8.21  fmt: 2003.8.22  int: english
mes: english

How is this to be explained?

Willi