Hello all,

is there a list of know nath bugs somewhere on the web? I tried to find one using Google, but unfortunately without success.

The reason I'm asking this is that I'm encountering some problems with the module and would like to know if they are common or if it's related to my configuration. First of all, using the units module together with nath doesn't seem to work - for instance, $1\Micro\Coulomb$ works as expected without nath, but produces the error message "Please don't say \def cs{...}, say \def\cs{...}" when used together with nath. I also thought that delimiters like ( or [ should automatically adjust to the formula they contain, but (\sum_{something} \frac{something}{something}) only produces standard parentheses. Commands like \lbrace or \lbrack work as expected, though.

If these problems are unknown, I can post a small example file and my logfile.

Best regards,

Sebastian