> The latest nath (submitted to CTAN, you can retrieve it from
> there) works correctly on my MiKTeX installation, both inline
> and displayed obey the structure. Please try updating nath. If it
> still doesn't work: do you have the same ConTeXt version on the
> two system?
>
> --
> Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

Thank you very much, yes, the new version does work.

Giuseppe, please note:  I waited a few days to make sure CTAN was up to
date.  When I first looked for the file, there were different versions on
different mirrors.  One was dated 2003.12.07, the other 2003.12.08.    The
version that I downloaded today, and works properly, is dated 2003.12.08.
Typo?

-gary