These are two very basic questions, but I couldn't find basic answers. Am quite willing to RTFM, but would be grateful for pointing to specific sections. So here comes:

1) Is it possible to have something in front of the number in numbered itemize-groups? Like LatTeX-style [1] etc. All I could find was the "stopper= " setup, but nothing for "starters."

2) The adobekb typescript is now part of the context macro package, right? (tex/context/base/type-akb.tex). But whenever I have this in my documents:

\usetypescript[adobekb][\defaultencoding]

\setupbodyfont[pos,12pt]

everything works well, my document is typeset in times, but I get this error:

bodyfont       : unknown variant pos

What gives? Has "pos" been replaced by a new magic formula?

All best

Thomas