Hello,

After a long period of "Context inactivity", I am again into document
preparation.

I want to put the pagenumbers in a doublesided document in the outer
margin.  So far no problem at all...  but I want the number to be
placed in a 3cm wide grey box, wich I do with an inframed command
within the pagenumbering setup.

This also works more or less, but (see if I can explain this in plain
english without using figures !!.....) :

The grey box with the pagenumber aligns its inner border with the inner
border of the outer margin.

What I want is the grey box to align its outer border with the outer
border of the outer margin.....

Any suggestion ?

Geert Dobbels.