Hans, the latest ConTeXt (6.27.2005) solves the font-size problem handily. Many thanks to you (and to Taco too): I am now back in business.

All best, Alan

On Jun 27, 2005, at 6:54 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:

Alan Bowen wrote:

Until the last three updates to ConTeXt, I was getting output without error messages inspite of the fact that I was calling for bodyfont sizes of 10.5 pt and 9.5 pt. Now, when I process the same documents I get error messages and the output has 10pt and 9pt text where I had originally asked for the deviant sizes. Unfortunately, this output is smaller than I was getting before. Moreover, when I call for bodyfont sizes of 11pt and 10pt now, the output is larger. The problem is that i ned to maintain the appearance of the documents that I have been typesetting. So what was I getting before—how were these deviant bodysizes rendered—and, more important, does anyone know how can I get the same result now?

Can you try the latest (todays) current?