Hello Adam,

thanks for your clarifying answer!

Willi

Adam Lindsay wrote:
Hi Willi,

Sorry I was unclear.
This is a question to only users of modern greek. The encoding we're
looking at replacing (iso-8859-7) handles modern greek only. We're
really happy with the polytonic support from Thomas Schmitz.

Sort of implicit in all that is that (currently--I have no idea about
future plans), Antykwa Torunska only handles monotonic greek.

adam