Ok, so if I understand this correctly, you recommend install directly from ctan.

The question is, I’m not sure how, but is it the tds arcive?

If I test it under mkiv do I need a separate install?

The wiki seems to indicate that the mkiv version is included in the LMTX
installation, if so it doesn’t work but I give it a second try.

Your commitment is truly fantastic and I thank you once again.

Jan-Erik