The starting point of the discussion on reledmac and other related points, has
begun on May 13, 2016. See here about the way to get a ConTeXt equivalent to a
LaTeX encoding : https://www.mail-archive.com/ntg-context@ntg.nl/msg81793.html
<https://www.mail-archive.com/ntg-context@ntg.nl/msg81793.html> (I gave the
LaTeX code).

For the question asked by Jürgen, as far as I know, you have to deal (and play)
with setupnote, definenote AND setupline commands. Discussion is here :
https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=ntg-context@ntg.nl&q=subject:%22Re%5C%3A+%5C%5BNTG%5C-context%5C%5D+TwoColumns+in+two+different+languages%2C+with+alternate+text+on+even+and+odd+page.%22&o=newest&f=1