Thank you again, Aditya!

I changed my documents so I use three levels of question, which solved the
problem.

My code might be more readable if the different levels had different names
(question, part, subpart), rather than nested questions in questions. This was
my original intention. I was certainly surprised by the result.

Now I’m moving on to the problem set's diagrams with MetaFun.

Gavin