On 3/20/22 22:18, Rik Kabel via ntg-context wrote:
> On 2022-03-20 17:07, Wolfgang Schuster via ntg-context wrote:
>> [...]
>> \setupnote[footnote][textcommand=]
>> [...]
> You might want to define a separate set of notes, for example,
> linknotes, defined as Wolfgang suggests, so
> [...]
> You can define multiple streams of footnotes and endnotes.
Hi Bruce,

following the conversation, this might be a sample of what I think you
intend to achieve:

  \definenote[linknote]
  \setupnote[linknote]
      [textcommand={\ }, textstyle=, location=text]
  \setupnotation[linknote]
      [alternative=serried, numberstyle={\switchtobodyfont[12pt]},
       style={\switchtobodyfont[12pt]}, numbercommand=]
  \starttext

  \dorecurse{25}
  {First\footnote{Footnote one}.
   See my video at link\linknote{yewtu.be/my-great-video.}. }

  \title{Links}
  \placenotes[linknote]

  \stoptext

I hope it may help,