I setup a custom index like this (see minimum example code below):
The problem is, when I try to create an index entry, using \setcoreidea, but
place \getvalue inside, it won't render, ex.: \setcoreidea{\getvalue{secret1}}
As you can see in this sample code, \setcoreidea will work fine, but when
\getvalue{} is placed inside, it can't find the value.

Any suggestions?
--Joel

\defineregister[coreidea][compress=yes]\setupregister[coreidea][style=sansbold,
textstyle=slanted, n=2, pagenumber=yes, indicator=no]

\define[1]\setcoreidea{%
    \coreidea{#1}%
}

\setvalue{secret1}{this won't work}