Hello:I would like to make a long numbered itemize list, where the numbers
increase up to three digits.I would like the numbered labels aligned to the
right and the widest label's left side located at the left margin.I tried the
below code but the 3 digit labels' left sides go into the left margin. How can
I fix
it?Code:\showframe\starttext\startitemize[n,broad][itemalign=flushright]\dorecurse{250}{\item
 aaaa}\stopitemize\stoptextThe resulted pdf is attached as
context-itemize-label-alignment.pdf.Thank you in advance,bcsikos

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /