Am 04.01.24 um 17:12 schrieb Jeroen:
I have a document that is getting a lot of mark-up instructions for creating tables and placing figures. I would like to move this out of the main text flow. The easiest way would be using \input, but i rather place all this at the bottom of the file and just refer to it with something like \localinput or so to a textblock at the bottom of the same file. What would be the easiest way to implement this?

Usually, the best way to load setups is using \environment at the top of your file.

I don’t understand the sense in placing this in the bottom, and since it’s against the flow of instructions it would at least involve a second pass, and I don’t see how anything would work without loading it on top.

You could load an environment with a command line option, if you must avoid it in your file.

Hraban

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /