I see code like

# define luametatex_version          210
# define luametatex_revision         10
# define luametatex_release          10
# define luametatex_version_string   "2.10.10"

starting with C99 these become unnecessary. Rather they should be like
const int luametatex_version=210; const char*
luametatex_version_string="2.10.10";

These ensure type-safety in the code and are good coding practice.

--
Respect,
Shiv Shankar Dayal

maillist : ntg-context@ntg.nl /