Hi Taco, happy to read you again :-) !

I don't have texmfstart. It is a win script, isn't it ? I have a debian
box. Maybe I have to do some hacks in m-gnuplot.
I have try ruby
/usr/local/texlive/2005/texmf-dist/scripts/context/ruby/newpstopdf.rb
--method=raw m-gnuplot-gnuplot-1.ps and it works...
If I use a .gp file as input, do I have to use the same method ?
Moreover, I use lucida fonts in my document. How to use lucida with this
method ?

Cheers,

Renaud