Johan Sandblom wrote:
> What is missing from the example that started the thread?

Nothing, but I think it would be a waste of time. Instead of a one
column table (of this size) I would use
\startitemize[n,columns,three] or simply change the orientation of the
table and use column spanning (columns.pdf).
In my eyes a one column table is the wrong approach to present such content.

Peter