Thanks to all people who were so kind to react to this message.

It turned out to be a problem to be characterized by "Oh, silly me", since I seem to have completely forgotten about the default offset for framedtexts not being zero. Therefore: the most simple solution (and I really think I should have thought of it much earlier) was to use \startframedtext[offset=0pt].

with humbly regards
Hans van der Meer