Hi Luigi,

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007, luigi scarso wrote:

>> http://tinyurl.com/3bahws
>
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/User:Luigi.scarso#Cool_links
> (well, no so coool..)
> I collect  links  about pdf, libray, edit .
> Given i'm working with python
> sometimes I use
> http://pybrary.net/pyPdf/
>
> If you know others, feel free to add them.

You have some really nice stuff on your user page. However,
can you move some of the more useful things to a separate wiki page? (and
link still link them, or include them completely in your user page).
Occasionaly I have wanted to add some more information to something in
your user page, but have not done so thinking that it is rude for me to
edit your user page.

Thanks,

Aditya