> You have some really nice stuff on your user page. However,
> can you move some of the more useful things to a separate wiki page? (and
> link still link them, or include them completely in your user page).
I must admit that I'm starting  my user page  just as a block notes,
and sadly continue to use it
in the same manner.
Feel free to write your suggestions, i don't see problems to make modifications.

> Occasionaly I have wanted to add some more information to something in
> your user page, but have not done so thinking that it is rude for me to
> edit your user page.
I think this:
when you think you should modify/add something in my page, do it.
Eventually later I  re-organize content, if necessary.

--
luigi
it's new .