Taco Hoekwater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> John Devereux wrote:
>> Michael Green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>>
>>> I'm getting the following error when running this command: luatools --
>>> ini --verbose --compile cont-en
>
>> Hi, I am getting a similar error on debian unstable.
>
> Both of you, can you check that
>
>    luatools luat-env.lua

I just get a blank line printed. And I get the same if I feed it the name
of a random, non-existent file. Which is not encouraging...

> finds the file? If not, try running luatools --generate

This produces:

  LuaTools | skipping /texmf-local/web2c/texmf.cnf
  LuaTools | skipping /texmf/web2c/texmf.cnf
  LuaTools |
  LuaTools | runtime: 0.003 seconds

I then still get the same error unfortunately :(

--

John Devereux