Mikael Persson wrote:

> 1) I also tried the new context minimal with LuaTeX  (to see if it
> worked better there) and found out that the fourier fonts are not
> included in the minimals anymore. Are there any plans to include them?
> Or to make some kind of package with these and other nice free fonts?

mojca will look into it (out of reach, mail etc now) since it came up
last week

> 2) Will the problem from
> http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20070830.154143.005528b8.en.html
> go away in the near future (of new versions)? From the answers to that
> question I did not really get if the problem was a big one or not.

depends on who wants to fix it -)

> PS I am impressed by the speed of LuaTeX. It compiled my document in
> ~20s instead of 1-2 minutes.

Due to mplib or in general? Some parts of mkiv can still be sped up,
e.g. xml processing, but there's not that much more to gain in font
handling (that is ... we're playing with runtime mp fonts and there we
can gain a lot when the new img related features show up). Also, some
mechanisms will be reimplemented and  as such be sped up.