On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 3:43 AM, Aditya Mahajan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Jun 2008, Andrea Valle wrote:
>
>> Perfect, all seems to work
>
> Great. If you found certain instructions on the wiki confusing, please add
> details there.
>
>> So back to the other questions
>>
>> - This means I can use something like this if I call the xtx switch?:
>>
>> \definetypeface[Optima][rm][Xserif][Optima]
>> \definetypeface[Optima][tt][Xmono][LM Typewriter Regular]
>> \definetypeface[Garamond][rm][Xserif][Garamond]
>> \setupbodyfont[Optima]
>>
>> - How does font selection work under luatex?
>
> I don't know font selection in XeTeX, and understand font selection in
> luatex only marginally, so I'll let someone else answer this.

I never used the short definition for XeTeX but fonts defined with the longer
form can be used with XeTeX and LuaTeX, you could use the same typescripts.

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Mark_IV#A_.28Complete.29_Typescript_Example
http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20080413.111450.d1603396.en.html
http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20080609.010650.0b8f9e15.en.html

You can find more threads in the list archive.

>> - What have I to do to use bibtex?
>
> Suppose your file is called thesis.tex (Ok, I had to test things to ensure
> what I was saying was true, and that is the only test file that I have
> currently :). Now run
>        $context thesis
> This will create a lot of warnings about missing references, ignore them.
> Then run
>        $bibtex thesis
> This will create tesis.bbl. Now run context, and all those warnings will
> be gone. You only need to run bibtex once (unless you change your bib
> file).
>
> This situation is temporary. When Hans implements intermediate run's in
> mtxrun, you will not need to run bibtex by hand.
>
> Aditya

Regards
Wolfgang