Many thanks Wolfgang.
The fact is that I'm not understanding what's going on...

Best

-a-

On 27 Jun 2008, at 08:15, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 3:43 AM, Aditya Mahajan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Fri, 27 Jun 2008, Andrea Valle wrote:

Perfect, all seems to work

Great. If you found certain instructions on the wiki confusing, please add
details there.

So back to the other questions

- This means I can use something like this if I call the xtx switch?:

\definetypeface[Optima][rm][Xserif][Optima]
\definetypeface[Optima][tt][Xmono][LM Typewriter Regular]
\definetypeface[Garamond][rm][Xserif][Garamond]
\setupbodyfont[Optima]

- How does font selection work under luatex?

I don't know font selection in XeTeX, and understand font selection in
luatex only marginally, so I'll let someone else answer this.

I never used the short definition for XeTeX but fonts defined with the longer form can be used with XeTeX and LuaTeX, you could use the same typescripts.

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Mark_IV#A_.28Complete. 29_Typescript_Example http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/ 20080413.111450.d1603396.en.html http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/ 20080609.010650.0b8f9e15.en.html

You can find more threads in the list archive.

- What have I to do to use bibtex?

Suppose your file is called thesis.tex (Ok, I had to test things to ensure what I was saying was true, and that is the only test file that I have
currently :). Now run
       $context thesis
This will create a lot of warnings about missing references, ignore them.
Then run
       $bibtex thesis
This will create tesis.bbl. Now run context, and all those warnings will
be gone. You only need to run bibtex once (unless you change your bib
file).

This situation is temporary. When Hans implements intermediate run's in
mtxrun, you will not need to run bibtex by hand.

Aditya

Regards
Wolfgang
______________________________________________________________________ _____________ If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the Wiki!

______________________________________________________________________ _____________

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - DAMS
Università degli Studi di Torino
--> http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/
--> http://www.myspace.com/andreavalle
--> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"
Think of it as seasoning
. noise [salt] is boring
. F(blah) [food without salt] can be boring
. F(noise, blah) can be really tasty
"
(Ken Perlin on noise)