Taco Hoekwater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Following the discussion with Gerben over the past week, I have
>> initialized a project for the creation of a new Context Reference
>> Manual.
>
> After 10 days of fairly heavy editting, I can now show you the
> first useful product of this project: an updated and extended
> version of the 'Typography' chapter of the big manual.
>
> To make it easy for you to download and read, there is a checked out
> version of that manual (and its source) here:
>
>    http://context.aanhet.net/svn/contextman/context-reference/en/
>
> direct link to the typography chapter's pdf:
>
> http://context.aanhet.net/svn/contextman/context-reference/en/co-typography.pdf
>
> As this is a first attempt, corrections and suggestions are very
> welcome. The next goal will be the creation of a chapter that deals
> with font installation and definitions.

Thanks for this, it is great to see this new (to me) stuff. I have
read the context manual so many times, it is nice to see it evolving
at last.

Possible corrections:

  - p32, I can't see the difference between the two "protruding"
    examples. (Or the hz ones for that matter!).

  - As a native English speaker the word "handlings" looks strange at
    first (as if it is a mistake). But after reading it a few times I
    am growing to like it.

--

John Devereux