Hi all, esp. Mojca,

I have encountered a small problem with the minimals: some metafun
stuff that Aditya and I use in our presentation module stopped working
recently (sorry, I can't tell when exactly). The error message is

!luaTeX error (file lm-rmtt.enc): cannot find encoding file for reading
  ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!
MtxRun | fatal error, code: 70

which is a bit bizarre (I thought luatex didn't use any enc files?).
Anyway, the same file compiles fine with the same version of ConTeXt
and luatex under texlive 2008 because there, the enc file is present:

luatools lm-rmtt.enc
/usr/local/texlive/2008/texmf-dist/fonts/enc/dvips/lm/lm-rmtt.enc

Should this file be added to the minimals or is there a different
problem somewhere down the line? If absolutely necessary, I can make a
minimal example, but it would take a lot of work...

All best

Thomas