Taco Hoekwater 写道:
Wei-Wei Guo wrote:

I'm still confused. Is it possible to use different bibl based on the value of \lang.

I am not sure what \lang is now, but you cannot get a different bibl
file based on the current \language or \mainlanguage in the document.

The \lang that I said is the entry field in \startpublications. It is listed
in the t-bib manual.

I was talking about influencing one (or more) of the entries in the
bibliography list based on the language of that actual entry. With
quite some trickery, that could be made to work (but not easy either).

Maybe it is better to provide a simple example. For example, I have try.bbl
as following.

  \startpublication[k=article-full,t=article,
  a={{Aamport},{}},y=1986,
  n=1,s=AAAA86]
  \artauthor[]{Leslie~A.}[L.~A.]{}{Aamport}
  \artauthor[]{Leslie~A.}[L.~A.]{}{Aamport}
  \artauthor[]{Leslie~A.}[L.~A.]{}{Aamport}
  \artauthor[]{Leslie~A.}[L.~A.]{}{Aamport}
  \pubyear{1986}
  \arttitle{The gnats and gnus document preparation system}
  \journal{\mbox{G-Animal's} Journal}
  \volume{41}
  \issue{7}
  \pages{73--83}
  \month{7}
  \note{This is a full ARTICLE entry}
  \stoppublication

  \startpublication[k=c-article-full,t=article,
  a={{姓名一},{}},y=1986,
  n=2,s=XXXX86]
  \lang{chinese}
  \artauthor[]{}[]{}{姓名一}
  \artauthor[]{}[]{}{姓名二}
  \artauthor[]{}[]{}{姓名三}
  \artauthor[]{}[]{}{姓名四}
  \pubyear{1986}
  \arttitle{一篇文章的名字}
  \journal{一本杂志的名字}
  \volume{41}
  \issue{7}
  \pages{73--82}
  \month{7}
  \note{This is a full ARTICLE entry}
  \stoppublication

And I cite those two entries in my main text.

  English Bibliogrphy \cite[article-full].

  中文文献 \cite[c-article-full]。

I want to get

  English Bibliogrphy (Aamport, et al.,1986).
  中文文献(姓名一, 等, 1986)。

Could you give some clues about how to implement it?

Another question: How to get "Hoekwater(2009)" instead of "(Hoekwater, 2009)"?
I mean the equal command of \citet in LaTeX.

Best wishes,
Wei-Wei