Taco Hoekwater 写道:

In mkiv (and xetex also, I assume), that just works, assuming you have a
working typescript for the combination of scripts. Example attached (the
example uses AdobeMingStd-Light)

You might misunderstand. I was providing an example to you in my previous email,
not asking you to give me an example file. But it is fine since I can describe
my problem clear based on the PDF file generated from 'runme.tex'.

Here is what I want:

  English Bibliogrphy (Aamport, et al.,1986).
  中文文献(姓名一, 等, 1986)。

  Aamport, L. A., Aamport, L. A., Aamport, L. A. and Aamport, L. A. (1986).
     The gnats and gnus document preparation system. G-Animal's Journal, 41(7),
     73-83. This is a full ARTICLE entry.
  姓名一, 姓名二, 姓名三 和 姓名四(1986).一篇文章的名字.一本杂志的名字, 41(7),
     73-82. This is a full ARTICLE entry.

Here is what 'runme.tex' provides:

  English Bibliogrphy (Aamport, et al.,1986).
  中文文献(姓名一, etal, 1986)。

  Aamport, L. A., Aamport, L. A., Aamport, L. A. and Aamport, L. A. (1986).
     The gnats and gnus document preparation system. G-Animal's Journal, 41(7),
     73-83. This is a full ARTICLE entry.
  姓名一,姓名二,姓名三and姓名四(1986).一篇文章的名字.一本杂志的名字, 41(7),
     73-82. This is a full ARTICLE entry.

Compare those two results:

- Chinese citation uses '等' instead of 'et al'.
- Chinese bibliography uses '和' instead of 'and'.

Of course, the comparison is not complete.

My question: Since I can write 'bibl-my-en.tex' for English entries and
'bibl-my-zh.tex' for Chinese entries, can I use both of them when I have both
English and Chinese citations in one paper? If not, could you give some advises
about how to implement it?

Hope I made it clear this time.

Best wishes,
Wei-Wei